Dedicated...you call we haul
A to Z operate a varied fleet with aim of providing the most suitable vehicle to meet our clients' needs. The composition of the fleet is regularly reviewed and upgraded to meet customer requirements and current best practice. Our fleet includes front and rear mounted cranes vehicles from 3.5tn up to 26tn with a range of lifting capacity.
26tn canopied vehicle with on-board 2.5tn capacity 4 way forklift.Curtain-sides with roll tops and tail-lifts, Flat-beds and vans of various size.
A to Z Transport (services) Ltd holds a FORS silver accreditation and can provide vehicles to meet the requirements of Crossrail, CLOCS and WRRR. Flat-bed vehicles are fitted with fall protection equipment. Our experienced lorry mounted crane operators carry a CPCS card which entitles them to operate on most building sites
With our wide range of vehicles, we are able to provide you with the best vehicle for the job whether it requires offloading with one of our cranes, piggy back forklifts or tail lifts or if you just need a flat bed, curtain sider or van.
- We can also off our appointed person to provide you with lifting plan if required.
- We operate to RHA conditions of carriage, and all our vehicles meet FORS regulations.
- All our vehicles have live tracking systems enabling us to provide you with real time updates on where your goods are.
- We can offer specialised lift and shift team for site clearances removal and installation of machinery
- We also have a large 17000sq ft of space for storage and offer both long term and short term storage.
Why choose us ?
- We are a family business that has been trading over 35 years.
- We take great pride in delivering an excellent service.
- We offer comprehensive transport, road haulage and warehousing services.
- We offer a range of flexible logistics services to meet the needs of your business.
- We can offer you excellent advice based on our extensive experience and knowledge.
- We employ highly trained skilled staff, so you can have confidence in our abilities.
- We enjoy an excellent reputation and our customers stay with us year on year.
- “Customers satisfaction is at the top of our agenda"